Karl Harrison's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"I would certainly agree that natural timber is a much better proposition than compos…"

Karl Harrison replied Nov 6 to Is it better to build a deck from real wood or a composite material?

1 Nov 6
Reply by Karl Harrison

"Whilst I do very much like Cumaru as an alternative timber for Decking I do see limi…"

Karl Harrison replied Nov 6 to Is Cumaru wood the best decking material?

1 Nov 6
Reply by Karl Harrison

"I spoke to TRADA yesterday and they said that the decking manual will be EC5 updated…"

Karl Harrison replied May 10 to Span tables etc.

4 May 10
Reply by Karl Harrison

"Hi Ivan Iroko, all day long, looks great, affordable and achievable... 21 x 144 for…"

Karl Harrison replied Apr 4 to Hardwood Deck and Pergola

2 Apr 4
Reply by Ivan Tucker

"Love the combination of the white fretwork panels, these mixed with the white Agapan…"

Karl Harrison replied Apr 3 to What's everyones view on this decking? Photo attached

1 Apr 3
Reply by Karl Harrison

"Good morning Sun Do you have a minimum procurement spend and how do overseas custome…"

Karl Harrison replied Mar 1 to We can help you-Aocomm.

1 Mar 1
Reply by Karl Harrison

"I recon you are right, it is in very bad shape, looks rather dangerous and to be hon…"

Karl Harrison replied Jul 20, 2016 to Decking Timber Identification

4 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Bevan

"Your first port of call would be TRADA, they promulgate the span tables and the late…"

Karl Harrison replied Jul 19, 2016 to Span tables etc.

4 May 10
Reply by Karl Harrison

"Wow that's some old timber, its probably pine of some sort but I couldn't be sure du…"

Karl Harrison replied Jul 19, 2016 to Decking Timber Identification

4 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Bevan

"Hi Mark I could write for hours on the complexities of decking structure design, hav…"

Karl Harrison replied May 13, 2016 to Hardwood decking joist spacing

1 May 13, 2016
Reply by Karl Harrison

RSS

© 2017   Created by Karl Harrison.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts for Decking NetworkRelated Posts Plugin for Decking Network ForumRelated Photos Decking Network