Though it can seem to be overwhelming, every homeowner who does their homework can successfully accomplish the task. What are the things one should know about the preparation of a deck building project?
1. Get building permits
2. Know if you want a deck or patio
3. Support for the deck
4. Know your DIY levels, if not enough, hire an expert
5. Purposes and functions
6. Budget planning and calculation
7. How to access to and the location of the deck
8. Choose between wood and composite
9. Deck lighting and shading system
10. Check what is underneath your deck
For more details on each bullet point, visit https://www.wooderra.com/en/wood-and-timber-articles/guide-before-d...
Contact: +507-396-9320 / 507-6070-2048