Tuesday 19th November 2013 – exactly a week today.
If you haven’t yet pre-registered for this year’s FutureScape event, please see below for 10 reasons why you really shouldn’t miss out.
1) An unrivalled and diverse seminar programme - some of the top names of the industry share their knowledge.
2) Over 20 industry related topics covered by experts in their respective fields.
3) Special events – we have 4 unique events, The Beauty is in the Build, Let’s Hear It Live, The Detail is in the Design and View from the Top.
4) Outdoor exhibition – The biggest nurseries in the sector, equipment suppliers and more have stands outside.
5) Ground floor exhibition – featuring a wide and diverse range of the market leading landscaping suppliers and products.
6) New this year, first floor exhibition – more market leading companies have taken upstairs stands.
7) Free Parking - loads of spaces, plus there is a train station on site.
8) Pro Landscaper Café – sponsored by the leading landscape magazine, Pro Landscaper, where you will be able to meet the team behind the pages.
9) Meeting the UK’s Associations – BALI, APL, SGD and eFIG will all be in attendance. You will be able to find out how you could benefit from becoming a member.
10) Network with your industry colleagues – see like-minded people in the same positions as you are.
Don’t miss out – register now at www.futurescapeevent.com to sign up for the seminars you want to attend and to miss the queues on the door. We look forward to seeing you there.
Add a Comment