Fiberon Composite Decking latest News in the UK

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Dear all

Fiberon Decking has emerged as a composite decking product in the UK, have you used it – is it any good?

Be great to see some images and read some genuine feedback from installers or customers that have had it fitted.

SEAC Ltd
    Participant

Thanks for posting this, Karl. After 2 years and container loads of Fiberon boards sold into the UK market by SEAC, I suppose no news is good news. I say this in particular having read horror stories of inferior or hollow composite boards (I have link to the bad reviews but as they refer to a particular company or brand, I am not sure if I should include link here).

What we can offer here in response to your post, is that our company has had only one complain since we started selling Fiberon. The customer fedback that some of the ends were not cut at perfect right angle. The manufacturer confirmed that they received the same feedback. They immediately launched an investigation and found that it was because the cutters were not fastened securely in position. Action was swiftly taken to change the operators and the problem was solved. We have not received any feedback other than this one particular time.

I will let our installers and customers know of your forum should they wish to feedback, or more necessarily the good outlet to tell it all if they are not satisfied with the products. We, as supplier of Fiberon would be particularly interested to know too and to respond to complaints.

Carol Kay (Marketing Exec, SEAC Ltd)

Hey Carol

That’s great news, do list your products, images and news on the site. The site gets thousands of page views per month and the free promotion you’ll get is great

cheers

Karl

Carol Kay said:

Thanks for posting this, Karl. After 2 years and container loads of Fiberon boards sold into the UK market by SEAC, I suppose no news is good news. I say this in particular having read horror stories of inferior or hollow composite boards (I have link to the bad reviews but as they refer to a particular company or brand, I am not sure if I should include link here).

What we can offer here in response to your post, is that our company has had only one complain since we started selling Fiberon. The customer fedback that some of the ends were not cut at perfect right angle. The manufacturer confirmed that they received the same feedback. They immediately launched an investigation and found that it was because the cutters were not fastened securely in position. Action was swiftly taken to change the operators and the problem was solved. We have not received any feedback other than this one particular time.

I will let our installers and customers know of your forum should they wish to feedback, or more necessarily the good outlet to tell it all if they are not satisfied with the products. We, as supplier of Fiberon would be particularly interested to know too and to respond to complaints.

Carol Kay (Marketing Exec, SEAC Ltd)

Gedeminas
    Participant

Hello,
    We decking company from Lithuania. We install Millboard, Fiberon, Trex, Timbertech and some other premium brands. I would say, Fiberon is one of my favorite brands. Quality is very good, look if perfect. You could find some of our deck on our site http://www.teras.lt
    Gedeminas

Gedeminas
    Participant

Hello,
    We decking company from Lithuania. We install Millboard, Fiberon, Trex, Timbertech and some other premium brands. I would say, Fiberon is one of my favorite brands. Quality is very good, look if perfect. You could find some of our deck on our site http://www.terasa.lt
    Gedeminas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.