Hardwood Decking, available from Arnold Laver
Timber Deck Boards
All our decking is FSC or PEFC certified; due to our supply chain a branch may stock a mixture of FSC and PEFC deck boards in this size. If you need a specific certification please contact us before ordering.
Pressure Treated Timber
TANALISED pressure treated timber has been impregnated with TANALITH E, a waterborne product based on copper triazole technology. Copper is derived from recycled sources and triazoles are organic biodegradable biocides, commonly used to protect many of the food crops we eat. TANALISED pressure treated timber is usually specified for both in and out of ground contact applications where there is a medium to high risk of decay or insect attack.
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber.
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack.
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide.
- Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour durability, blending perfectly with nature.
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology.
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries’ national requirements.
- Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
Available to buy online at www.laveronline.co.uk