I have dabbled but without any real success.
I see that some products are only warranted in the tin because:
- Did the tin get correctly agitated prior to application
- How thick was the application
- What was the temperature upon application
- What was the moisture content of the timber
- What is the intended use, amount of foot traffic
- What is the weather like post application
All of these attributes and many other will contribute to the function of the anti slip capability of the product…
In short, unless otherwise convinced I don’t use it.